Monday, November 17, 2008

Still remember you...

This afternoon...
I saw you...You smile...
I feel tense...I miss you...
I still remember your face...your smile...
I still remember when i first time saw you...
U r dazzle...
When i'm sad...Can you hug me...
Can't...because you don't like me...
U make me cry...I don't want to cry anymore...
I still remember that day...Morning...10:25a.m...
Why i still remember you...
Even though you hurt me...
Feel distressed...
Even though this is a dream...
Just a dream...
Because in dreamland...


But now...
Just let it pass...
Because i don't want remember you anymore...
If i am a computer...I can throw you into the recycle bin...
Now...I will learn how to forget you...

No comments:

Bing Bing's profile

My photo
我。。总是羡慕别人的好。。别人有多漂亮。。心地有多善良。。因为我喜欢羡慕我没有的东西。。我很喜欢 by2。。同年,但是却不同命运。。我想创造自己的命运。。里面有加油和成功的元素。。就是把自己的角色演好。。别把梦想挂在嘴边。。定要把梦想变现实。。