Monday, December 8, 2008

Nothing is going to remember...

Feel dizzy...
Wake up early...
And my eye getting wet...
Thinking of you...
Now I know you have forgotten me completely...
Why....

Now I'm going to update my brain...
And get rid of the clutter life...
Put "them" in a box...
Without a label indicating a date...
Without list the "contents" on the box...
I throw "it" out without memorize it...
Since I forget what's inside...
I 'll never miss it anymore...

It's much easier to keep my life free of clutter...
Every time I start to store something in the mind....
Ask myself," Do I really want to save this, or will it end up adding to the clutter?"

Now......
Nothing is going to remember...
Free and happiness...
Hoho!!!!!

No comments:

Bing Bing's profile

My photo
我。。总是羡慕别人的好。。别人有多漂亮。。心地有多善良。。因为我喜欢羡慕我没有的东西。。我很喜欢 by2。。同年,但是却不同命运。。我想创造自己的命运。。里面有加油和成功的元素。。就是把自己的角色演好。。别把梦想挂在嘴边。。定要把梦想变现实。。