Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What the hell fucking movie...

Last Friday, went to pasar malam and bought a DVD...
What a damn movie...
"Horror Of The Humongous Hungry Hungan"...
I never ever seen a damn movie till getting high pressure...
I believe if i complete this fucking movie...
I might be the first guy who dead because of this fucking movie...
I may be rude...
Really can't control my emotion...
Second, this movie was around 60's or 70's...
Who the hell will watch this movie...
Or I should say who the hell watched this movie...
You might say...
" May be I can act better than this main character"...
" What a damn actress"...
Third thing...
The zombi was better than the damn monster...
Still playing hide and seek...
Haiz...

1 comment:

JY said...

so why u buy ler? hahaha...

Bing Bing's profile

My photo
我。。总是羡慕别人的好。。别人有多漂亮。。心地有多善良。。因为我喜欢羡慕我没有的东西。。我很喜欢 by2。。同年,但是却不同命运。。我想创造自己的命运。。里面有加油和成功的元素。。就是把自己的角色演好。。别把梦想挂在嘴边。。定要把梦想变现实。。